Aexxis LLC is pleased to announce our updated OrangeCRM help text available at help.orangecrm.com.
Although we are still in the process of modifying the order in which topics appear in the table of contents to make it easier and faster to find what you are looking for, the information is now up to date with instructions on how to use the latest features released in OrangeCRM.
Here is a list of some of the new online help content that will help you get the most out of your CRM:
- How to create Events to track and manage CSR activity.
- How to batch multiple master fulfillments at the same time and merge them into a single file using a Distribution Center.
- How to define & generate Box IDs for fulfillment file sorting with the Combine Packaging feature.
- How to create and print packing slips in OrangeCRM for pick and pack fulfillment.
- How to convert an Inqueue capture to a purchase transaction when a preauth has expired before funds were captured.
- How to resubmit a declined purchase transaction in real time.
- How to manage your gateway response codes to control which transactions OrangeCRM recognizes as Approved, Declined, Error, Retried or Chargeback.
- How to use the reports in the home page tabs to get a quick overview of your latest CRM data.
- How to restrict CSR billing adjustments by Bill Plan type.
- How to create a new offer in the OrangeSOAP module.
- How to process a new OrangeSOAP order.
We also have a new document available for download to assist you in building advanced search expressions called Field Search Terms and Descriptions. This document provides a complete listing of the official search terms for the fields in each searchable record type (customers, comments, fulfillments, leads, events, tickets, transactions). To download the Field Search Terms and Descriptions document, go to the OrangeCRM Download Page or go to the Searching, Advanced page at help.orangecrm.com.
If you have any suggestions for more topics you would like to see in the online help manual, please feel free to submit a service request in the Help Text queue (Queue 9) at tickets.aexxis.com.